Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cross-cultural Communication
by group #1
Its refers to a group with which we share common experiments that shape the way we understand the world.
What is culture?
1. Moving to a new region.
2.Change in our economic status.
3. becoming disable.
we can acquire a new culture by:
- Histories are a critical piece of our cultures.
knowledge of history = better understanding of ourselves
The Link Between History & Culture
Guidelines for Multicultural Collaboration
Different Decision-Making Styles:
Different Communication Styles
The degree of importance to non-verbal communication
Sense of time
degree of assertiveness in communication
Different Attitudes toward Disclosure:
Different Approaches to Knowing:
1. understand generalization
3. keep questioning about the " right way " to communicate
4. search for way to make the communication work
5. listen actively and empathetically
6. respect others’ choices
7. stop suspend judgment
8. be prepared for a
discussion of the past
9. awareness of current power imbalances
Respecting our differences and working together
encourage us to improve our communities.
communicate with others more effectively