Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
03.04 Central and South American Legacies and Contributions
Transcript of 03.04 Central and South American Legacies and Contributions
But it was mainly used for medicine making.There was not a lot of toolds back then to work with so this bowl was very valuable. Sacrificing tool. This table was made for crushing and making chocolate.This is another valuable item.Chocolate was very popular on the homeland and for trade.This was a necessity. A chipped stone that was universal for multiple uses.Some of those uses were for hunting,cutting away at grass,and for hand to hand combat agaisnt other tribes. An Obsidian knife.Very rare to obtain.Only with lava could you obtain this tool.As the lava cools,this is the result.The men then attached a handle at the end of it and carved the stone