Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
It's an i, i, i, world
Transcript of It's an i, i, i, world
35 million are iTouch
51 million iPhones
"iLounge- iPad buyers guide May, 2010" Included from the factory:
Stopwatch Add ons:
Microphone Want to add new technology to your classroom? Nano -Two sizes to choose from:
16g $179.00 Touch cost:
8g - $199
32g - $299
64g - $399 iPad cost: (wifi only)
16g - $499
32g - $599
64g - $699 Thanks for listening.
We hope this presentation sparked the idea of using technology in your class that your students are using every day. Disconnect from home to the classroom.
78% student and 62% of faculty have ipods
but use them less than 30% in schools.
cdw-g 2010 21st century classroom report. (May, 2010) http://feeds.feedburner.com/Ted8570Intro Who currently has an iPod or iPad? What do you use it for? iPads were released in April of this year with 3 million sold in the first 80 days So what is an iPad? Now you have seen an ipod and iPad, what can you use them for? Downloads
and yes -- Music Can y0u use songs to make information fun? Yes you can! So what else could you do?