Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Theme
Transcript of Copy of Theme
author is trying to tell his/her readers
about that idea. Good will conquer evil. Conservation is important. What if I'm having a hard time
figuring out what the story is about? Look at:
1. What a character learns/discovers
2. Conflict in the story wealth relationships karma good and evil truth friendship conservation war love Now..Quiz Yourself! Put together a theme statement for the following: (author opinion) 1. 2. 3. 4. Beauty Appearances Love Appearances can be deceiving. 5. "Someone Like You" by Adele
I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you
Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light
I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me, it isn't over
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I begged, but I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead Evaluate the following themes 1. Just because you have an education, doesn't mean that you make all of the correct decisions. 2. Personal Survival is the primary goal of every human being. 3. In life, although we experience loss, some things never change. 4. our "families" change over time. 5. Death, for everyone, is inevitable. 6. Prejudice and inequalities can limit what a person can accomplish. Theme