Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tabacco plantaitions
Indentured servents were also a big part of the plantation.They worked along with the slaves and cooked the meals.
once farms get bigger the planter would buy slaves to do the work.
Tabacco plantation owners where usually known as planters they sold the tobacco they grew for cash crop, or bartered with it.
tabacco plantation owners
on small farms the whole family had to work hard from dusk to dawn to make sure the crops were planted, harvsted, dried out and sold.
other crops on plantaitions
other crops on plantations were indigo, and rice.These were all major cash crops