Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
International Business (Japan)
Transcript of International Business (Japan)
17th Century (Closed Country)
U.S. Commodore Matthew C. Perry
1941 Pearl Habor
1947 New constitution Business Customs Business Cards
Greetings Diet Rice
Green Tea Economic Analysis United States & Japan
Industrialized, Free Market Economy Japan and U.S. Exchange Rates Japanese Yen to 1 USD Japans's GDP/GNP IMF World Economic Outlook Update
GDP (2009 est.): $5.049 trillion
Real growth rate (2009 est.): -5.7%
Per capita GDP (2010 est.): $31,267
GNP (2008 est.): $38,130 Transportation Trains
Cars Communication Cell Phones
Magzines Exports/Imports Trade
Energy Industry Manufacturing
Communication Labor Force 65.9 Million (2010 est.)
Labor Union Population 2010 est. 127.3 Million
Education Jean Bremigen
Elyse Gower Product Religion Buddhism
Christianity Social Organization Group Oriented