Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Division
10 The last digit is 0, 2, 4, 6, 8. You can divide the sum of the digits by 3. The last two digits make a number you can divide by 4. The last digit is 5 or 0. The last digit is even and you can divide it by 3. The last three digits make a number you can divide by 8. You can divide the sum of the digits by 9. The last digit is 0. _________ _________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ _______ 21 DIVIDED BY 3 Revision 1. What are the two different aspects of division? 2. What are the four components that make up a division problem? 3. How many different ways can you write 20 divided by 4? 4. If your have a quotient of 10 with a remainder of 8, what will you round the quotient to?