Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jack and the Bean Stalk
Transcript of Jack and the Bean Stalk
he could not have been happier; and when this old creeper guy came along,
and offered some beans for the cow,
Jack thought it was a pretty good trade. Jack's mother, on the other hand,
was NOT happy... at all. She was SO mad, infact; that she threw the beans right out the window. Which was, infact;
a rather bad idea. because they started to grow... and grow... right to the very clouds! It grew so high, it reached a castle in the sky;
i even think some people have written songs about... but im not sure... Whatever, it looked like that. The only reason i know this,
is because Jack climbed up the vine to find out.
--Otherwise we'de never have know... And we'd never have found out about about the golden eggs; about the magic harp And a message that read: Whoever finds this note--
Due to an increasing rise in
unwanted guests arriving on
strange vines; this Giant has
gone on perminate retirement.
--Please feel free to take the eggs and harp, in retirement
you dont need anything but
bingo cards and diapers.
Ps. Fee Fi Fo; for old time's sake.