Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of John Milton
2. Who is John Milton?
3. What made him write
"Paradise Lost"? PURITAN REVOLUTION Petition of Right Puritan Revolution The Restoration Autocracy Glorious Revolution Great Britain Submission to Charles the 1st ,Dismiss of Parliament Monarchy vs. Parliament, Dictatorship of Cromwell, Execution of Charles the 1st, Beginning of Republic Charles the 2nd, Text Act constitutional monarchy the Bill of Rights Summary of History "The mind is its own place and in itself can make a heaven of Hell and a Hell of heaven"
- John Milton 3rd Source; Prof. Choi Summary the English History influenced his topic on "Paradise Lost"
Milton wrote "Paradise Lost" in order to
let people know the fallen conscience
warn toward the religion system
the voice for salvation.