Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
new orleans war signifigance
Transcript of new orleans war signifigance
New Orleans Significance #1 One of the main reasons the Americans thought that this
war was important was because they needed to show that they were strong. It was symbolic to show the rest of the world that they were ready to take on anyone who challenged them.
Even though it might have been a bad idea to fight with such a professional army, they new that if America stood for freedom that they would have to prove it. Significance #2 This war was essential in order gain not only a good reputation, but also in order to continue expanding their economy. Since Britain shut
down all ports, the U.S.'s economy was struggling. The only way to get out of debt and an economic crisis was to win. Thank you for watching We appreciate your patience