Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How does the size of the wings and the type of paper affect
Transcript of How does the size of the wings and the type of paper affect
By: Viviana, Kelly, Edwinny
Independent and Dependent Variables
IV; The type of paper used and the size of the wing span.
DV; How the independent variables affect how long it takes the helicopter to reach the ground.
Constants; Timer and height of release
1. Get 3 different types of paper (Construction, Lined, Copy)
2.Create helicopters with different size of wingspan
3.Choose an appropriate height to release the helicopter.(5feet)
4. Record the time change and the difference between the heights and papers that were used to create th helicopter.
Construction paper; 5 ft; 3.2 seconds
Lined paper: 5 ft : 1.2 seconds
Copy paper: 5 ft : 2.3 seconds
-The heavier the paper is the longer it will take for the helicopter to land.
-The lighter the paper is the faster it will take for the helicopter to land.
-The larger the plane is the longer it takes to land.
-The smaller the plane is the faster it will land.
If the size of the wing span decreases and the heavier the type of paper used for the helicopter increases then the time it takes for the helicopter to reach the ground will increase.