Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 10/10/2016
October 10th, 2016
Exam 2 Review - 20 Points
Class Activity 19
1) Write the electron configuration for each atom.
2) Draw the orbital diagram for each atom.
4) Draw the atom with the proper number of electrons in each energy level.
K+ Mg2+ Br- O C
N F- Rb+ Ca2+ Fe3+
1) Subatomic Particles, Atomic Mass, Atomic Number
2) Isotopes and Radiometric Dating
4) Element, Compound, Molecule, Mixture
5) Physical vs. Chemical (Properties and Changes)
6) Writing Electron Configurations and Orbital Diagrams
7) Draw and Label Atoms and Ions with the Proper Numbers of Electrons, Protons, and Neutrons in the Proper Locations
8) Calculate the Number of Grams per Mole of a Substance and Make a Solution with a Specific Molarity
Class Activities: 17, 18, 19