Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Integrated Marketing Strategy
Transcript of Copy of Integrated Marketing Strategy
A brand is not just a logo or tagline, it is an emotion. When you think of famous brands like McDonalds, Nike, Apple or Toyota, each of them conveys some thought or experience in all of us. A successful brand is one that can gain wide recognition and garner trust and loyalty.
Because of the prominence of spam, many people believe that marketing your product through email is no longer an effective way to get your message out to consumers. However, Email marketing remains one of the most productive ways to reach out to your audience.
earch ngine arketing
SEM is a broader term than SEO. Where SEO aims to provide better organic search results, SEM uses the search engines to advertise your website or business through paid results to online customers and send more targeted traffic to your Web site. SEM offers you the ability to pay based on clicks (Google Adwords). Ads in a successful SEM campaign will be shown to those consumers specifically looking for your products or services, resulting in a higher conversion rate.
Todo comienza con una idea creativa
Ways to improve SEO
SEM Best Practices
- Conduct initial research for highly targeted keywords and keep track of the ones visitors search to arrive at your site
- Organize keywords into ad groups then eliminate or modify the keywords that are less effective
- Create multiple ads for each ad group then eliminate or modify the ads that are less effective
- Use negative keywords to help your ads reach the desired audience and increase your click-through rate
- Use keyword matching options to increase search relevance
- Enhance results by using ad modifiers such as mobile only, time of day, location and language
- Use Ad extensions to show your business information with your text ads
- Adjust your ad rotation and frequency capping to determine how often your ads are delivered in relation to each other within an ad group
It is nearly impossible to stress the importance of analyzing data to measure the success of what you do online. Analytics are crucial for measuring and tracking the efficiency of your efforts over time. They help you understand your visitors, leads and prospects. They also provide you with the information you need to convert your visitors into valuable customers.
¿Por que elegir una cafeteria?
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing usually centers on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their friends. A corporate message can spread from user to user and appears to come from a trusted source; hence, this form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth. Increased communication for organizations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service. Additionally, social media serves as a relatively inexpensive platform for organizations to implement marketing campaigns.
Social Media Tips
- Start with the most successful sites
- Place a key focus on quality content
- Always respond to comments
- Join conversations and share your thoughts
- Use promotions and giveaways
- Don't make selling your main focus
- Be consistent with posting times, schedule updates and posts on evenings and weekends
Content marketing is a method of attracting and retaining customers by consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing consumer behavior. It is an ongoing process that is best integrated into your overall marketing strategy, and it focuses on owning communicating with your customers and prospects without selling.
- Keep a focus on quality over quantity
- Create an editorial calendar and stick to it
- Create a draft, fine-tune, and revise
- Use a journalistic approach to your writing
- Use a mix of original and curated content
- Know who your audience is and cater your content so it appeals to them
- Stop selling and instead solve a problem
- Measure the success of your posts and tweets
- Write only one idea per paragraph
- Use lists instead of paragraphs when possible
S E M
¿Q S ?
Brand Marketing Success
Email Marketing Tips
The way you interact with your visitors on your website is crucial because your website is the focal point of your online marketing activities. Also, having your site optimized for search engines is vital for getting visibility in search results.
Successful website factors
A blog provides yet another marketing and communication vehicle for a business and is relatively easy to integrate into your already existing website. It projects the personality of the organization and can help build thought leadership and credibility. A blog allows you to have fresh content and gives people a reason to return to your site. Besides informing others about company activities, you should offer some advice or help people with a need they may have.
Effective Blog practices
What to measure with Analytics
To build a brand for market success, a good place to start is to
take some time and brainstorm the following:
- Define why you're in business
- Think of images that define your business model
- Consider what you want people to think about your business
- Think of words you want people to use to describe your business
- Describe the advantages of your business over your competition
- How to be consistent with your brand message
- Consider how to project a constant look
- Always be consistent in the tone of your communications
- Have consistency in your product or service
- Always maintain a high level of quality
- Be trustworthy. Let people know what to expect.
- Ask questions. In face-to-face conversation you’d ask questions
- Write fast. That’s how your enthusiasm and personality come through
- Keep it short. Long and unwieldy emails slaughter your readers’ interest
- Write as if you’re emailing just one person to make your emails more personal
- Use your name as your from address. Put your name and reputation on the line
- Only email when you have something truly valuable or helpful to say.
- Be helpful. Don’t just email when you need something from your readers.
- Use power words. Sensory and emotional words attract attention.
- Use a number. Because digits — like 4 or 37 — stop wandering eyes.
- Pique curiosity. Don’t be afraid to occasionally use bizarre words.
-Add a personal touch. Because you’re trying to get readers to trust you
Use SEO friendly URLS
- Don't use: mysite.com/page=123
- Do use: mysite.com/our-product-here
Use keywords and "h1" tags for page titles
Insert your main keywords in the first 100 words
Keep bounce rates low by using internal links
Have a call to action in a prominent location
Keep people interested with multimedia
Use outbound links to other websites
Use social media sharing buttons
Always add quality content
Use a dynamic blog platform like Wordpress
Create categories for your blog posts
Use SEO friendly descriptions for your blog posts
Create an editorial calendar and stick to it
Use keywords in your post headings
Make sure your blog posts have the following:
- Eye-catching title
- In-text links to landing pages
- A call to action in the sidebar
- Social sharing buttons
- Call to action at the bottom
- Make sure the post is relevant
Visitor behavior (new, returning...),
browser technology, operating system,
desktop vs. mobile, goal completions,
conversions, demographics (age, gender),
geographic location, traffic sources (direct, referral, social, advertising, organic), pages most visited, pages per visit, bounce rate, click-through rate, sentiment, reach
Desarrollo de Proyectos de inversión
Cafetería las tres escobas
Como bien sabemos el café ha existido desde tiempos remotos, el cultivo del café está culturalmente ligado a la historia y al progreso de muchos países que lo han producido por más de años.
La industria del café mueve en la actualidad 70.000 millones de dólares al año, cifra superada únicamente por el petróleo en lo que se refiere a exportaciones de materia prima a escala mundial.
El café ha evolucionado, con el paso del tiempo se ha vuelto más popular el consumo de esta bebida y sus múltiples variantes.
Las cafeterías se han convertido en lugares muy concurridos por todo tipo de personas, ya que el ambiente que se respira en estos lugares es agradable y acogedor, por tal la demanda por buenos establecimientos donde sirven buen café de la mano de un lugar confortable y en donde se puede pasar un momento agradable, han tenido un éxito total.
Una cafetería con un concepto enfocado en el estilo mexicano tratando de resaltar la identidad de las bebidas y comida que nos caracterizan, al deleitar a los consumidores con la diversidad de cafés y sus espectaculares fusiones con la cocina mexicana tradicional; tomando en cuenta diversos aspectos para que el negocio sea rentable.
Todo esto en base a un servicio de excelencia, precios justos y estipulados de acuerdo al estudio realizado, acompañado de un lugar con todas las cualidades para triunfar ofreciendo la máxima calidad y un servicio eficiente.