Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Present Perfect (just, already, yet)
Transcript of Present Perfect (just, already, yet)
Present perfect with 'yet'
We use 'yet' to talk about things that are expected to happen.
It goes at the end of the sentence. Negative and questions.
No, I haven't read all of Dr Seuss' books
Have you done your homework
Present perfect with 'already'
We use 'already' to talk about things that happened sooner (before) than expected.
It goes between 'have/has' and the past participle. Affirmative and questions.
She's good at Math! She's
solved all the equations
finished with that?
Present perfect with 'just'
We use 'just' to talk about things that happened a short time ago (recently).
It goes between 'have/has' and the past participle. Mainly in affirmative sentences.
No thanks, I've
He has just started learning how to drive