Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Professional Growth Plan Learning Community 12-16-13
Transcript of Professional Growth Plan Learning Community 12-16-13
Attention to Improvement Matters
Decide What You Want to Improve or Change
Make a List of Strategies and Resources
Schedule Time to Use Strategies
Create and Take
Keep a Reflection Log about What You are Learning
Personal Growth Plans
Vote with Feet
Practice & Receive
“All learning is social.
It is with our peers that we will ultimately find our voice and change our world. It is in community that our lives are transformed.
Small groups change the world.”
Be able to clearly delineate your professional growth plan, gain clarity about your action steps, and plan to achieve your learning goals.
Thank you for being a member of our learning community.
Standards Link to Student Results
Standards-Based Professional Learning
Changes in Educator Knowledge, Skills,
Demonstrate Active Listening
Engage in Respectful Talk
Be Fully Present
Help Ensure a Balance of Voices
Take Breaks as Needed
Norms for Tuning:
• We all want to get better in the work we do as educators.
• We all want to be kind, courteous and, to accomplish the first
norm, to be thoughtful, insightful, and provocative.
• We will remember that we are in this together.
• Tuning is a collaborative process; the outcome will be
improved learning for all of us and our students.