Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bouncy Basketball
By Miguel and Leanne
Where can you play this sport?
On an indoor or out door court
What equipment do you need?
An inflated basketball and a hoop
What do you wear while playing basketball?
A light sleeveless shirt, shorts, and light weight shoes with rubber soles.
What is the goal of the game?
To score a lot of points in the hoop
When did basketball begin?
It began in year 1891 by James Naismith
Where did basketball begin?
Basketball began in the United States in Massachusetts
What are some terms of basketball?
A dunk is a goal made by slamming the ball through the basket from the top of the rim.
The backcourt is the defensive teams side of the court.
When your playing a game, each team usually has 5 players.
The NBA, which stands for the National Basketball Association is an association for the professional basketball players.
Basketball is one of the most popular sports playing in the world
A dunk is a goal made by slamming the ball through the hoop from above the rim
Thanks for watching!!!!!