Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of D6
"Gamification" Design Framework
 DESCRIBE your players
 DEVISE activity loops
 DON’T forget the FUN
Use Bartle’s Player types
Progression Ladder (Player Journey)
the appropriate tools
Design Framework by Kevin Werbach
D6 Gamification Design Framework has been crafted by Kevin Werbach.
With D6, you start with the objective you want to gamify.
Then, you elaborate under six segments...
D6 is adapted from Werbach's book "For The Win".
<< that prezi prepared by WareNinja.com :: sharing is caring!>>
List & Rank possible objectives & tradeoffs
e.g. “Badges” aren’t goals but means
Justify remaining objectives
Specific things you want Players to do
Success Metrics (“win states”)
Analytics – Virality, Volume of activity
Virality – friend referrals, etc!
It’s easy to forget; "it’s supposed to be fun!"
Don’t assume the activity is fun in itself
Even LinkedIn’s progress bar can be a bit of fun!
Not only Points-Badges-Leaderboards!!!
Tap the emotions with;
Relatedness, Social Recognition, Loss Aversion, ...