Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Power of Parks
National Recreation and Park Associationon 1 July 2014
Transcript of The Power of Parks
Proximity to parks dictates property value
Physical fitness and parks and recreation majors have low unemployment
Parks protect and conserve biodiversity while keeping our air and water clean
Access to parks and recreation facilities aids in the control of obesity, boosts the immune system, diminishes the risk of disease, and increases life expectancy
Parks help build and strengthen community ties and bring diverse populations together
Well-planned and well-maintained parks can increase public safety