Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Persuasive Speech
"client" to buy
what you are sell Persuasive Speech Try to 'Go out with a Bang' or end with a memorable punch line or positive statement Your Opener - the opening, ice-breaker or attention grabber
Introduction - Tell them what the speech is about and what your main points will be Persuasive Speech Results Conclusion Structure Tips of knowledge... Credibility - Establish your credibility by demonstrating expertise, evidence and knowledge of the subject - presenting facts, statistics or quotes together with any personal experiences to make the audience believe in what you are saying Now, 3min & 28sec of
youtube video By Patrick Cardoso What is a Persuasive Speech?? Steve Jobs - Establish your credibility early
- Demonstrate audience analysis and understanding. Make relevant, direct contact with audience
- Your audience must feel involved in the problem before they are moved to accept a solution
- Make effective transitions between ideas
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and/or passion
- Provoke thought through questions
- Construct a logical case with evidence in support of what you're trying to sell Confirmation - Confirm and repeat the main arguments for the subject
Alternatives - Discuss the alternatives to strengthen your claim further i n g USING THESE GUIDELINES You've got to lose that (OBJECT) because
this (OBJECT) is way (POSITIVE VIBRATION)! It's got (DESCRIBE 3 FEATURES). Plus,
that (OBJECT) is way out of fashion.
Why do you still have/use that? WOW!!! I'll tell you what, it's time for you to move on with that old (OBJECT) of yours.
I know a great guy who can give you a mind-blowing discount on this new (OBJECT). Interested??? THE END