Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ESOP35
ESOPXXXV, University of Surrey
August 19th-23rd, 2016
Asteroid modeling - lightcurve inversion
Gaia-GOSA: you can contribute with your observations!
>0.2m (8-inch) telescope (guiding)
S/N > 50
FOV > 6 arcminutes
1) Asteroid shape modelling: combining photometry and occultation chords
2) Asteroid science with photometry from Gaia mission
3) Gaia-GOSA: you can contribute to Gaia with your observations
4) Enhancing Gaia-GOSA by adding stellar occultation: ideas are welcome!
Gaia-GOSA follow-up targets
To be done... ideas are very welcome!
Gaia-GOSA "hot targets"
Slow rotators (P>20h)
Fast rotators (P<3h)
Your suggested targets!