Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
IBS Case Study: B2B Marketing Awards 2010
Transcript of IBS Case Study: B2B Marketing Awards 2010
IBS makes great
They operate in various sectors, especially
automotive, electrical components,
paper & packaging and pharmaceutical.
Over 4,000 customers across the world use IBS software to get to grips with key distribution value drivers.
The Campaign Goals:
• Consolidate the web infrastructure for global marketing campaigns
• Position IBS as a thought leader
• Generate leads and feed the CRM system
Mid-to-large distribution and wholesale businesses. We’re now writing and designing an ongoing series of eBooks on the value drivers:
The first eBook, on the Six Margin Killers, has already resulted in 1,050 downloads from 4000 views: a conversion rate of 26%. “With a great platform, solid positioning and fantastic content my marketing managers have been able to execute successfully at the local level with some neatly targeted execution and we can support them every step of the way with campaign data gathered from analytics."
Andy Bailey, CMO IBS Client Testimonial Consolidated the website.
This image from the home page shows how all the local countries now use one platform, one message and one content marketing strategy. What we did This is the form we used to capture information
about downloads. These leads are passed to sales. These are: