Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gordon and Macensey
Transcript of Gordon and Macensey
to plant hawthorn trees. They
can be seen today at anytime. We went to Callander Woods. We did an
activity about the trees and how
everything was connected to them. Then we had a little walk and we made our memory sticks.
Walk 6 was the best walk. We started at the entrance of the Falkirk Wheel then we trecked up to Roughcastle Fort then down to the cafe to have lunch. Alan got us tickets to go on a barge around the Wheel. When we got back down we went to the Irn-bru Park.
This is us on the barge ready to go
->>->>->>->>->>->>->>->>->> We learned about the lock gates and how they worked. We also learned that the canals were man-made.We've been doing this project for about 3 months.