Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How To Write A Descriptive Paragraph.... about an apple
Transcript of How To Write A Descriptive Paragraph.... about an apple
What words do you know that describe an apple (use your adjectives).
What color is it? It is ________.
What shape is it?
How does it feel?
How does it taste?
A paragraph is set up like this...
Think of a hamburger...
Work with your table to write about the apple in 5 sentences...
The apple is ______________
It is ___________.
It is also __________.
It is _____________.
I like/do not like apples.
Topic Sentence- Introduces the apples....
3 Detail sentences (you wrote these with your classmates)
Conclusion- How do you feel about apples?
Now it is your turn...
Look in your pencil case and take one thing out that you and your group can describe. Use your notebook to write your paragraph together. You only need to write one paragraph per group. We will share with the class when you are done.