Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Domestic Violence
Violence. Facts about
Violence Domestic The only way to prevent domestic violence is not to get involved with a person who has an abusive personality. How to Prevent it. Low respect towards mother, female in general Every woman who thinks she is the only victim of violence has to know that there are many more.
– Salma Hayek "He said he won't do it again." Violence Need to speak up. IN United States “Domestic violence does not only happen to adults. Forty percent of girls age 14 to 17 report knowing someone their age who has been hit or beaten by a boyfriend, and approximately one in five female high school students reports being physically and/or sexually abused by a dating partner.”
– Dianne Feinstein 1 in 4 women have experience violence by their partner. "I was petrified to come home from work and would see her car in the drive and have to drive away and sit for an hour or so by myself to prepare for the likely barrage to come. I lived in terror walking on eggshells around her for nigh on 20 years. I attempted suicide a number of times." - Dan Hits and kicks objects when angry controls your every move Statistics Signs. - 50% of all homeless women and children in this country are fleeing from domestic violence More than 50% of child abductions result from domestic violence blames you for how they feel Teenagers are also victims. Jealousy feel sorry for themselves Being scared can cause effects. Rihanna "I am going to kill you." - Chris Brown