Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Presentation EAPRIL 2012
Transcript of Presentation EAPRIL 2012
we do things Practice Theory Case test:
use of practical knowledge and theoretical knowledge Card sorting task:
development of students’ cognitive schemata Does a curriculum
building on the principles of the three-level theory succeed in linking theory to students’ experiences Survey:
was the curriculum executed in accordance with the principles of the three-level theory in students’ perception Differences between courses
Differences between mentors
Students experience the linkage Does a curriculum building on the principles of the three-level theory succeed in linking theory to students’ experiences? Yes it does, but.......
- Keep monitoring and improving the curriculum
- Invest in teacher trainer's training skills
- Invest in making workplace learning better Linking practice to theory in teacher education I have ideas about how things should be done What's the meaning of this activity? Theory? Keeping order in the classroom
is a difficult task Feels insecure
Doesn't know what to do Making eye contact
Appealing directly (corrective) Behaviorism
Meaning of punishment
Importance of rewarding Fred Korthagen What works? There is nothing more practical than a good theory!