Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Elapsed Time
ELAPSED TIME! What is it? How much time has passed.
How much time will pass. "S E E" 1. Read the word problem.
2. What time did it START in "real time"
3. What time did it End in "real time"
4. What was the Elapsed Time "hours/minutes"
5. Are you going forward or backward in time? Time on a line! Mountains ^ = 1 Hour
Hills = 5 Minutes
Plot on a # line Alyssa’s cheer class was supposed to begin at 3:30 p.m. It was delayed for 1 hour and 45 minutes because the cheer class prior to hers was not over in time. What time did her cheer class start? Super Strategist! AM= AT Morning
PM= PAST Morning
Digital Time- Using a colon (:) to seperate the hour from the minute
Analog Time- You can see all the numbers on the clock with the short hour hand, long minute hand, and sometimes, the continuing moving second hand. Time Flies When You're Having Fun!