Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Elapsed Time
ELAPSED TIME! What is it? How much time has passed.
How much time will pass. "S E E" 1. Read the word problem.
2. What time did it START in "real time"
3. What time did it End in "real time"
4. What was the Elapsed Time "hours/minutes"
5. Are you going forward or backward in time? Time on a line! Mountains ^ = 1 Hour
Hills = 5 Minutes
Plot on a # line Alyssa’s cheer class was supposed to begin at 3:30 p.m. It was delayed for 1 hour and 45 minutes because the cheer class prior to hers was not over in time. What time did her cheer class start? Super Strategist! AM= AT Morning
PM= PAST Morning
Digital Time- Using a colon (:) to seperate the hour from the minute
Analog Time- You can see all the numbers on the clock with the short hour hand, long minute hand, and sometimes, the continuing moving second hand. Time Flies When You're Having Fun!