Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WATER CYCLE
The water cycle is a path that includes lots of steps to reuse and make more water.The steps that are included in the water cycle are precipitation,condensation,evaporation,runoff,groundwater,and transpiration.Without the water cycle we wouldn't have water at all.
Evaporation is when water from rivers,streams,puddles,and oceans turns into water vapor because of the suns heat.Then the water vapor turns into a cloud in the atmosphere.
Condensation is when lots of water vapor is put together than they form water droplets. Codensation is also when a gas is turned into a luquid.
Percipition is when water from clouds falls to the earths surface.While the rain falls to earth it can change into snow,sleet,or hail depending on the weather or location.
Transportation is when water from plants is brought to the atmosphere by the suns heating water up and it turning into water vapor.
Runoff is when water from puddles,streams,and rivers run down earths surface and mountains and the water is going back to the ocean.
Groundwater is where water