Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Evolution
A worldwide phenomenon. 22nd February 2017
To know the origins of evolution
To know the effect of a lack of biodiversity
To know the effects of evolution
To predict the future of evolution
Why does these animals look like this?
According to Bill Nye
Let us take a quick look at the ideas behind evolution
Darwin's theory of evolution explains how species of living things have changed over geological time. Scientists believe this is the reason why all living things on Earth exist today. Many species have become extinct in the past and the extinction of species continues to happen.
The basic idea behind the theory of evolution is that all the different species have developed over time from simple life forms. These simple life forms first developed more than three billion years ago - the Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.