Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WALKING WATER
1. Fill every second cup with water but put more water in the inside cups and less in the outside cups.
2. put different colors of food coloring in each cup.
3. fold your paper towel in 4 sections.
4. Cut the paper so it just touches the bottom of the cup
5. leave for at least 2 hours.
This science experiment is to show that paper towel is absorbent.
My hypothesis is that the water will soak into the paper towel.
I’m not changing anything
I need to leave it overnight and then see if the water absorbed into the paper towel
I am keeping everything the same
After you leave it for so long the colors will blend and make different colors, Ex. the rainbow