Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Merle Love - Maps Latitude & Longitude
Transcript of Merle Love - Maps Latitude & Longitude
Maps showing Latitude & Longitude
How far is it in miles along the equator between two degrees of longitude, say from 15° W to 16° W?"
How would you begin to figure out the answer to that question?
Follow the Map
Latitude & Longitude are imaginary lines drawn on maps to easily locate places on the Earth.
The Equator is the line of 0 degrees latitude.
Longitude lines run east and west and are also called parallels
Latitude lines run north and south and are known as meridians.
The North Pole