Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Monday April 24th, 2017
Transcript of Monday April 24th, 2017
M: Grab your notebook and in your seat.
V: Level of 0
P: Watch this video. Then answer the following trivia question.
What shape did Kepler realize that planets moved around the sun.
Who is He?
What did he do?
1st Law-The path of the planets about the sun is elliptical in shape, with the center of the sun being located at one focus. (The Law of Ellipses)
Why does the moon orbit around the Earth Reading:
Complete for grade.
Starting at 2:00
What is an Ellipse?