Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rocks and other stuff.
Transcript of Rocks and other stuff.
Rocks on a mountain.
Do these rocks look interesting?
That's because something happened to make these rocks layers tilt.
Title page continued
By: Devon Adams
A big rock.
This rock has some sparkly and shiny parts on it. So it's called a crystal rock.
This rock is very big in person.
As you see these rocks are very bumpy.
Some rocks are flat and smooth.
something made the rocks beige and another part of the rock is yellow/gold.
Here are some rocks' names.
These are sedimentary rocks.
Intrusive is inside
It stays magma. It just moves
Extrusive comes up to the surface and comes out of a volcano. It's the kind of rock that lava turns into.
This rock is different.
Hope you liked my presentation!
Here are some other
pictures from my trip.
These are some flat rocks.
My dad took this
photo from a hill.
There are rows of rocks on this rock.