Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 13-Earths Atmoshpere Section 1-The air Around You
Transcript of Chapter 13-Earths Atmoshpere Section 1-The air Around You
One way is because the Earths Atmosphere is made up of layers that include gasses that surround the planet. This help us because we need all different gasses to survive. (We, meaning all the living things need to survive.)
The next way is by trapping energy from the sun the earths atmosphere keeps most of. And it keeps Earths surface warm and we need warmth to survive. Question2-What are the four most commmon gasses in dry air?
4.Water Vapor/Other Gasses Questoin3-Why are the ammounts of gasses in the atmosphere usually shown as percentages of dry air?
Answer3-Because there is a larger number of dry air.