Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Grade 9 Graphics Unit
Transcript of Grade 9 Graphics Unit
#1 MS Paint
Functions of tools
Creating a New Canvas &
Working with Layers
Selecting images, copy, feather
tutorials, turtle, mouse
Create 4 files, renaming files
Plan your project
Log sheets and course
Examples of posters
MS Paint Basics
Print the toolbar, you can do this by hitting the Print Screen key button on your keyboard.
Open MSPaint and click paste, print it and write down with an arrow next to each tool what that tool does!
The Poster Project
Create a folder in
your My Documents and call it
Now install the Gif animator
The installation file is in the Common Folder
Open your 4 files and create an animation.
This is where I stop spoon feeding you!
Figure it out, it's called problem solving!
Its a key part of your curriculum!
Use this tool!
Now find a photo on the internet
and save it and play around with
copying and replacing parts of one imaget ot another image