Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
8th grade Speed, Velocity, and Acceleration
Transcript of 8th grade Speed, Velocity, and Acceleration
How do you calculate the speed of an object?
What is acceleration?
Speed,Velocity, and Acceleration
The distance an object travels per unit of time.
How fast something is moving.
Speed = distance
Units: mph, m/s, km/h
What is velocity?
How do I calculate the velocity of an object?
Velocity is the
speed and direction
of a moving object.
Velocity = distance + direction
An object accelerates when it
change in direction
What is the main difference between speed and velocity?
Velocity includes direction.