Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Met Case Study
Transcript of Met Case Study
The Met's Financials
Case Presented by:
Mary, Ryan,Newt,Jolly, Amit
The Organizational Structure of Metropolitan Present
The Vision of Metropolitan Present
Our History of 130 Years....
What is most Sacred to us ?
Marble sarcophagus with garlands
Gift of Abdo Debbas, 1870
The back and cover of this sarcophagus are unfinished, and its inscription tablet is blank, which may imply that it went unsold in antiquity.
1) To be true to our mission statement.
2) To redefine what art means -
Today's Temporary Art is tomorrow's fine art !!
3) To display existing Modern art collection
Whitney's Financial Statement
4)Dialogue with our past and future through art
Hrs of Operation of and Attendance cost
Crowded Contemporary Art Space
How We Got Here
The Met's Top Ten