Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Conflicts in Flowers for Algernon
Transcript of Conflicts in Flowers for Algernon
for Algernon Man vs. Self Charlie is mentally disable
or mentally challenged. Man vs. Nature When Algernon and Charlie
go through the mind mazes. Man vs. Man When Charlie gets in a fight with
his land owner and his co-workers. Man vs. Society YOU'RE FIRED Charlie wasn't accepted
by the people around him
and ends up losing his job. Man vs. Machine When Charlie messes up
his job on the machine. Man vs. Unknown Going into the operation
no one knew how it would
effect Charlie in the outcome. Conflict is the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces What is a conflict?