Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Read!!!! (tu commands)
Transcript of Read!!!! (tu commands)
then conjugate for YO form
hablo-o+es=hablas Lee las notas por un bien comprender de "tu" comandos!!! NEGATIVE TÚ COMMAND FORMS OF -ER AND -IR VERBS
Drop the -o of the present tense YO form of the verb, and add -as...here's an example... *Note that the negative informal commands use the tú form of the present subjunctive. Negative commands: If the verb has an irregular YO form, you take the present indicative for the YO form, then replace the ending with -as....example.. How to do form negative tu commands using -ar verbs:
-Drop the -o of the present tense YO form of the verb, and add -es :)
real easy, but here is an example..... The affirmative commands are formed the same way as the present indicative "Usted" form. Here are some examples.