Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Titanic Disaster
The Titanic was known to be the best ship of the century. It was 4,600 ton, was 882 feet and 9 inches long, and175 feet high. It set sail on April 2nd. It got seven iceberg warnings from other ships. It had over 3 million 2 pound rivets. White Star Line said that the Titanic was unsinkable.
Ice Berg, Right ahead!
On April 14th,1912 the Titanic struck an ice berg. The nearest land when it sank was 400 miles away. The ship could not have sunk if they had the binoculars so they could see quicker and get around it.