Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of THE JUKEBOX
Feelings through music
GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY
Choose a grammatical point we have studied and explain it to the class.
Mention some interesting words to learn.
Choosing a song in which the singer expresses an emotion: anger, happiness, sadness, fear, love, surprise, shame/regret and disgust
Relate the song to the personal situation of the artist:
Why did he/she write/sing
How would you deal with the feeling if you were the singer?
RELATE ONE SONG TO AN EMOTION
RESARCH ON THE SINGER'S LIFE
WHY DID HE/SHE SING THAT SONG IN THAT MOMENT?
HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THAT SITUATION?
GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY
"In my life"
Sadness by Lennon