Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of THE JUKEBOX
Feelings through music
GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY
Choose a grammatical point we have studied and explain it to the class.
Mention some interesting words to learn.
Choosing a song in which the singer expresses an emotion: anger, happiness, sadness, fear, love, surprise, shame/regret and disgust
Relate the song to the personal situation of the artist:
Why did he/she write/sing
How would you deal with the feeling if you were the singer?
RELATE ONE SONG TO AN EMOTION
RESARCH ON THE SINGER'S LIFE
WHY DID HE/SHE SING THAT SONG IN THAT MOMENT?
HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THAT SITUATION?
GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY
"In my life"
Sadness by Lennon