Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nit Picky Nuisance
Transcript of Nit Picky Nuisance
spread diseases? NO! First Step What do head lice look like? Screening *Send Recommended Treatment
Procedures Packet Home! Howdy Partner! *Notify Parent What to do at home? NO! Objectives Review head lice life cycle
Review transmission modes
Review Screening techniques
Review "Two-Step" Treatment procedure
Review Partnership Roles Transmission Ya'll heard any gossip
'bout Louie and LouAnn
at the clothesline lately? Can they jump or fly? NO! 1 female lays 8 eggs/day X 16 days
=128 eggs They crawl !!! OR Second Step OR 7-10 days later "Meet the Family on the Ranch" We're not in Texas...but we do the
two step here ! The End *Dont forget to document on the head lice follow up worksheet test