Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
fresh water biomes
Transcript of fresh water biomes
crocodiles, alligators, hippos, and platypus's. There are
also fish alge and fungi. The freshwater biome contains plants such as algae, cattails, brine-spike, swampfrond, tamarack, deerflower, myrtle, and false ivy. physical features plants and animals make up most of the
physical features in the freshwater biome.
its mostly green because of all the plants.
there are many animal species living in
the freshwater biome.