Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Latvia
November 18, 1918 In between: Soviet and German occupation Independence restored: August 21, 1991 Joining EU: May 1, 2004 Art Nouveau All-Latvian Song and Dance Festival Architecture Churches Modern Held since 1873 50 000 performers singing in chours Culture and nightlife Theaters Opera Nightlife Open-air theater "Skroderdienas Silmačos" What are we proud of... Nature and ecotourism Latvia has over 12,500 rivers
that stretch for 38,000 km Latvia has the 4th highest proportion of land covered by forests in the European Union Midsummer night - Līgo/ Jāņi Held in the night from 23 June to 24 June The shortest night and longest day of the year Usually spent in countryside with family Singing traditional songs & dancing Staying up all night Making bonfires Drinking beer and eating cheese Ice-hockey Wackiest, happiest, noisiest fans imaginable ...and much more Thank You!