Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of North America
North America Research
What social groups (classes) exist in the region? Traditional Continent, Geographical Continent, etc....
Is wealth more concentrated or evenly spread out? Wealth is more concentrated
New Generation like jeans and spandex etc..
The important artist are the president and the govenor.
They use schools to teach us the stuff we need in our daily life. At home we learn how to be respectful and honest etc.... We learn things like Math, Science, US History, English, etc....
The land is shared and own by the government. Land use in this region is used more for manufacturing.
marketing and businesses are the goods and services that people exchange.
They trade food and transportation, etc.... outside this region.
The main minorities of this region are the waves of immigration and the indigenous inhabitants of the region.
We're okay so far its just thing guys can do that girls cant do and some things that girls can do that guys cant do.