Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Donald (Dax) Cowart: Burn Victim
Transcript of Donald (Dax) Cowart: Burn Victim
He now speaks publicly, while continuing his practice, on behalf of patient rights to crowds all over the United States and abroad.
Cowart's life and his reflections on what has happened to him continue to challenge medicine's understanding. A documentary of his journey titled Please Let Me Die was filmed in 1974, with a follow-up documentary titled Dax's Case filmed in 1984.
Donald (Dax) Cowart: Burn Victim After the incident Life after surgery