Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pre-Cambrian Era
an oxygen bottle & mask
thick and warm clothes
swimming clothes What you'll see Floating Algae is common to see because it is what releases "free oxygen". These single-celled algae produced oxygen for 2 billion years.
Other early living organisms are microscopic bacteria(3.4 billion years ago)
First multicelled animals appeared 600 million years ago
Ediacarans are weird creatures compared to modern life forms
Annelids are segmented flatworms that breathe through their body What to bring What to do & where to go · Play with the snow. (Except Hadean Era)
· Avoid the liquid rock, boiling sulfur, and impact craters.
· Check out the simple unicellular and multicellular animal life. Diana Gomes
Zoe Lopez Gonzalez Things to know 4,500 to 543 million years ago.
Hadean Era, Archaean Era, or the Proterozoic Era.
The Panerozoic Eon is right after
A lot of lava or ice.
Animal life:ediacarans(weird creatures), annelids(flatworms)
No plants because of the weather
The Hadean Era is hot, really hot.
The Archaean or the Proterozoic Eras are cooler. Enjoy your trip!