Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Robert Wilson
Transcript of Copy of Robert Wilson
Fig. 7. Pelléas et Mélisande, Salzburg, 1997 (revived in 2006)
Fig. 2. The King of Spain, The Anderson, New York, 1969
Fig. 4. Einstein on the Beach, Venice, 1976;
Video from BAM production, 1984
Fig. 6. Hamlet Monologue, New York, 1995
Fig. 3. Deafman Glance, BAM, New York, 1970
Einstein on the Beach, 1976 (1992 revival)
Fig. 1. The Threepenny Opera, with the Berliner Ensemble, Berlin, 2007
Fig. 8. Alceste, Théâtre du Châtelet, Paris, 1999