Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Not in use Greenpeace India Induction to FR
Transcript of Not in use Greenpeace India Induction to FR
HISTORY OF GREENPEACE
In 1970 the "Don't Make a Wave Committee"was established; its sole objective was to stop nuclear weapons test in Amchitka island in Alaska.
Greenpeace is Headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
It is also called "Greenpeace International" or "Stichting Greenpeace Council".
Greenpeace International has got not only its first female International Executive Director, but two. Jennifer Morgan and Bunny McDiarmid will take up the reins in an innovative co-leadership role on 4 April 2016.
"If we bring out the best in each other, we get a better organization. If we can bring out the best in humanity, we get a better world."
Greenpeace is present in 55 countries and have 28 NROs.
Greenpeace has more than 3 million supporters worldwide.
Greenpeace Has Three ships which are playing a crucial role in its campaigns
Esperanza ("Hope" in Spanish)
To Ensure the ability of the earth to nurture life in all its diversity
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organization, which use non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and to force the solutions which are essential to a green and peaceful future.
Fundraising strands in India
400 ASK STREET
Door to Door
Registered in 2001 in Chennai
- Issues Greenpeace India Works on
1. Climate change & energy Revolution
II. Sustainable Agriculture
1. Personal responsibility & Non violence
3. Greenpeace has no friends or Foes
4. promoting Solutions
Know Your strand
400 ask Street
We work at public places
We take permission for fundraising activities
We look at where we can find elite people to approach
Door to Door
We work on
- Started working after Bhopal Gas Tragedy
- Started with Jatha Bus tour
On September 15, 1971, 12 activist left Vancouver on an old boat towards the Amchitka island, a small island next to Alaska, to stop nuclear test