Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Global Service Jam - Gurgaon
Transcript of Global Service Jam - Gurgaon
What is a
What is GSJ??
Service design is all about making the service you deliver useful, usable, efficient, effective and desirable.
What is Service Design??
Talk to a ThoughtWork-er
Global Service Jam is a non-profit volunteer activity
The 1st GSJ took place in March 2011
1500+ participants in more than 100 cities
The Jam has a staff of none and a budget of nearly nothing.
What's a Jam?
Coming together of people from different walks of life
Experiment, Innovate, Co-operate & Compete in the next 48 hours
Brainstorm, Develop, Prototype & Present - new services inspired by a shared theme.
What's it not..
Not a conference
You are not here to lecture, or to just listen, or just talk
DOs & DON'Ts
Objective - Recap
It is an activity or a process
Cannot be stored
No transfer of ownership
- Aeroplane & Flying
- Experiencing a foot massage
- Postal service
- Hotel room cannot be bought
Do not share the THEME before 9:00 AM (IST) tomorrow
Do not use Copyrighted material