Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Compound Nouns
Transcript of Copy of Compound Nouns
Noun +Noun = Compound noun Compound Noun Foot + Ball = Football
Girl + Friend = Girlfriend
White + Board = Whiteboard
Eye + Brow = Eyebrow Ice + Cream =
Air + Plane =
Hair + Cut =
Make + up = Brother + in + law = Brother-in-law
Twenty + Two = Twenty-two
Eight + Year + Old = Eight-years-old
Check + in = Check-in Post + Office = Post Office
Vice + President = Vice President
Half + Brother = Half Brother
Free + Parking = Free Parking My sister-in-law is coming to visit.
Did you go to the Police Station today?
I love your haircut!
Is that your flashlight?
I know how to type on a keyboard.
I love going outside for recess.
Which is your favorite color blue-green or yellow?